Pages

Sunday 30 June 2013

Happy Anniversary

Hello! As I mentioned yesterday, I made two cards for the Clarity Stamp Challenge but had a problem finishing one of them. In a moment of clarity I thought of turning the small 5 inch square card into an easel card! I just couldn't see it at the time - but I guess we all have moments like that.



I stamped the Clarity Calla Lilly onto Clarity Theuva card in Versamark and then used Stampin' Up! embossing powder in silver and heat embossed the image.


The card was then die cut using one of the dies from Spellbinders Decorative Labels One and layered onto Stampin' Up! bashful blue card, which had been die cut the smallest die from Spellbinders Grand Decorative Labels One. The whole was then adhered to the bottom half of a white card I had in my stash. The sentiment from Clarity's Remountable Happy Words was stamped using Distress Ink Black Soot onto Theuva card. The corners were rounded and layered onto bashful blue card which also had the corners rounded.


The sentiment was then adhered to the inside of the card at an angle, using foam tape to give height and to hold the easel part of the card.

As I mentioned yesterday, I haven't decided which of the two anniversary cards I will send to my parents for their 56th Wedding Anniversary.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Angela

Ingredients

Stamps: Clarity Calla Lilly, Remountable Happy Words
Ink: Versamark, Distress Ink Black Soot
Card: Clarity Theuva card, Stampin' Up! Bashful Blue
Other: Stampin' Up! Silver Embossing Powder, Spellbinders Decorative Labels One, Grand Decorative Labels One, We R Memory Keepers Cropadile Corner Chomper, foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment