Pages

Wednesday 3 July 2013

A Boating Thank You

Hello and welcome to today's blog. A couple of posts back I mentioned I had been busy making thank you cards. Today I'm showing you the one I made for my brother-in-law - Brad. His first love (next to my sister!) is the water and in particular being on his boat on the Gulf. I have to say that it's great fun and one of the things I look forward to doing whenever I visit my sister in Florida. As well as seeing her of course!

 So what better image to use than that of a boat:



The main image is Clarity's Boat stamp, which has been stamped onto Stampin' Up! whisper white card using Stampin' Up! pool party ink. The sea was added using one of the stamps from the Clarity Remountable Texture stamp set, again in pool party. The completed image was layered onto Stampin' Up! pool party card. You can see the sea a little clearer on this image.



I added a banner to the left of a larger piece of whisper white card made using paper from Stampin' Up! DSP In color 2012/2014 for the base which has been topped by paper from docrafts Papermania Ahoy There! paper pad.

The sentiment is the Clarity large Thank You stamp, stamped in pool party, before the smaller image was added to the larger white card which was then layered onto a card base in pool party.


Pool Party is a lovely colour and always reminds me of water.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Angela

Ingredients

Stamps: Clarity Boat ( BOAT-F), Remountable Texture stamp set ( REMTEX-J), Large Thank You ( MG019-D)
Card: Stampin' Up! Pool Party, Whisper White, In Color 2012/2014 Designer Series Paper
Ink: Stampin' Up! Pool Party
Other: docrafts Papermania Ahoy There! paper (6 x 6)

No comments:

Post a Comment