Pages

Saturday 6 July 2013

She'll Thank You

Hello everyone I hope you are well. I'm posting the last of the batch of thank you cards I've made recently. From the title of this post can you guess what I've used? Yes one of the beautiful new shell stamps from Clarity.

These shells remind of ones my sister and I saw on the beach in Florida, the day after Tropical Storm Andrea hit the area! Which is probably why I decided to use it.


I've used the Shell Cluster stamp, and stamped it onto Clarity Theuva card in Stampin' Up! Early Espresso ink. Using the Clarity mask to protect the shells, I gently sponged Stampin' Up! So Saffron ink to give the feeling the shells are on the sand. I then coloured the shells using a selection of Promarkers.


I stamped the large Thank You sentiment from Clarity, in Early Espresso and layered the completed image onto Stampin' Up! so saffron card, which was layered onto a card base from my stash.

Thank you for stopping by.

Angela

Ingredients

Stamps: Clarity Shell Cluster, Large Thank You
Ink: Stampin' Up! Early Espresso, So Saffron
Card: Clarity Theuva card, Stampin' Up! So Saffron
Other: Promarkers, card base


No comments:

Post a Comment