Pages

Monday 24 June 2013

Baby Blue Waterfall

Don't you just love making baby cards? I find making a card to welcome a new life so special. Today's card was made for a friend of mine who had a baby boy about four months ago now. He didn't take as long to appear as including this card on my blog has! I'm sure his mum is very grateful for that.

I wanted to make a different type of baby card, well different for me anyhow, and decided on a waterfall layout.


All the blue card is Stampin' Up! marina mist, and the white card is Stampin' Up! whisper white. The background has been die cut using a Spellbinders die, and before removing the card I inked the edges in marina mist. The images on the waterfall are from the Bundle of Love set from Stampin' Up! and have been stamped using marina mist. The brads are also from Stampin' Up!, as is the marina mist ribbon, which has been stapled to the 'pull' area of the waterfall.

Here are the other three images I've used:


The tag part has also been stamped with one of the images in marina mist:


This stamp set also has a lovely sentiment which I stamped on the inside of the card again in marina mist:



The card insert is made using 120gsm white paper from Staples.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Angela

Ingredients

Stamps: Stampin' Up! Bundle of Love
Ink: Stampin' Up! Marina Mist
Card: Stampin' Up! Marina Mist, Whisper White
Other: Spellbinders die, Stampin' Up! brads (retired), Marina Mist ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment