Pages

Wednesday 19 June 2013

Just Because

I know I haven't been around much lately, but hopefully I will be able to post a little more frequently now. I have a number of cards that I have made in the past and not gotten around to posting and with a lot more ideas bubbling around my head there should be plenty to show you.

This card is on that can be used for a number of occasions, or just because you want to send a note to a friend:


I've used very vanilla and crumb cake cardstock and to tie everything together crumb cake ink. The stamps are from the Everything Eleanor, Four Seasons and Vintage Verses stamp sets from Stampin' Up!

Here is a close up of the main image. Topper was punched with the 6cm scallop circle punch, also from Stampin' Up!

 
 

Here is a close up of the sentiment:


Which also shows a close up of the rounded corners on the vanilla cardstock.

Thanks for stopping by.


Angela


Products used in this card:

Stamps: Stampin' Up! Elegant Eleanor, Four Seasons, Vintage Verse
Ink: Stampin' Up! Crumb Cake
Other: Stampin' Up! 6cm scallop circle punch, We R Memory Keepers Crop-A-Dile Corner Chomper

No comments:

Post a Comment