Pages

Monday 7 January 2013

Lovely as a Tree - Thank You

One of my favourite stamp sets is Lovely as a Tree from Stampin' Up!, and after seeing this card by Sera on the Pink Paper Bakery I came up with the following:
 

 
Here is a close up of the stamped images on a crumb cake base:
 
 
 
and here is a close up of the gorgeous sentiment from Perfectly Penned. I have used this stamp a lot and you will see more sentiments over the coming days. I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to get the positioning right
 
 
 
I love the simplicity of this card and hope you do too.
 
I'll be back later this week with some ideas for sympathy cards.
 
Products you will need to make this card:
 
Stamps: LStampin' Up! Lovely as a Tree
Inks: Gumball Green
Card: Crumb Cake
Other: Stampin' Up! markers, Gumball Green, Early Espresso, Stamp-a-ma-jig
 
 
See you again soon
 
Angela
 



No comments:

Post a Comment