Pages

Wednesday 27 June 2012

Saying it with Simply Soft

Hello everyone, I hope this finds you well. One of my friends is currently not firing on all cylinders so I thought I'd cheer her up with a card.


The card base is made with Calypso Coral smooth card, and the front edge was shaped using one of the new Adorning Accents Edgelits Dies. I used the Simply Soft stamp set (which is a Hostess set) to stamp the main flower. Simply Soft is a two stage stamp set - I stamped the outline using Chocolate Chip ink on to Whisper White smooth card and then, using my Stamp-a-ma-jig to line everything up, I overstamped the base design with the flower stamp using Calypso Coral ink. I then used one of the new Labels Collection Framelits to cut the design out. The flower stamp was then used on the base card stamped in Calypso Coral ink to co-ordinate the look. Instead of using a generic 'Get Well Soon' stamp I used the 'If wishes could make you well...you'd be better already' from my Curvy Verses set. Again I used Chocolate Chip ink on Whisper White smooth card and then punched it out using the Decorative Label punch. I finished the card off with Calypso Coral Baker's Twine.

I tried to get a close up of the message but the photo is not that great - sorry I'll do better next time!

If you would like to make this card you will need:

Stamps: Simply Soft
Inks: Calypso Coral, Chocolate Chip
Card Stock: Calypso Coral Smooth, Whisper White Smooth
Other: Framelits Die - Labels Collection, Edgelits Dies - Adorning Accents, Decorative Label punch, Calypso Coral Baker's Twine, Stamp-a-ma-jig

If you are interested in Stampin' Up! product drop me a line.

No comments:

Post a Comment